"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Gobble Gobble !!


Hey Y'all! Sorry it's been so long. On Nov. 21, I spent an hour putting together what I considered to be the perfect blog entry, only to have an internal error within blogspot occur before it was published, thus losing it all. Should I have saved it to a text-file as Winter encouraged me to do after the fact? Indeed, but I did not and lost everything causing me to become furious and hate all things blog-related.

But today, I've had a revelation, it's Thanksgiving...I should be thankful that I have fingers to type with, a computer with which I use to keep in contact with all of my loved ones, and freedom of speech so that I can trash a Pixar/Disney movie if I choose to do so (Nov. 7). I've decided not to give up yet, "youtooandstuff" will continue...

As for today's entry...here goes:

If you're are trying to preserve the taste of Thanksgiving long after it's over, Jones Soda has just the thing you need: Turkey and Gravy flavored soda. This year's Holiday Soda Pack includes other Thanksgiving Dinner-themed flavors such as Cranberry Sauce, Mashed Potato and Butter, Green Bean Casserole, and Fruitcake. All utensils included! As disgusting as they sound, Jones' 2004 Holiday Soda packs are flying off of the shelves. If there aren't any bottles left in your area, you can try Ebay. They have plenty of bottles still available!



Excited about biting into your favorite dessert later today? While you wait, check out this pie that is still under heavy analysis years later.



Happy Thanksgiving!
Then here's a health to all of you
Who're glad that you're a-living,
And may you see much cause for which
To celebrate Thanksgiving.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was also home too, not sure of that, but went to college here..Robert Guillome from the hit TV show "Benson".
And is the hometown of Kevin Gamble whom played b-ball for Lanphier High Scool and went to play professional b-ball for..im guessing here..Boston Celtics, not positive on that one,heh.
-Bob-O

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was also home too, not sure of that, but went to college here..Robert Guillome from the hit TV show "Benson".
And is the hometown of Kevin Gamble whom played b-ball for Lanphier High Scool and went to play professional b-ball for..im guessing here..Boston Celtics, not positive on that one,heh.
-Bob-O

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home