"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

What's Next?


I'm not pessimistic, but I am wondering what else could possibly go wrong? I have bronchitis and Bush was re-elected...I admire Kerry for putting up a great fight and conceeding so elequently. I would not have expected anything less from him.

As a reminder of what we are again about to face, I encourage you to watch this short film created by my friend, Daniel Dunnam, one of the best advocates for a better country that anyone could ever know. Thanks, Dan! (the film may take a couple of minutes to download, but the eye-opener is worth the wait...hang in there...)





"What you did made a difference, and building on itself -- building on itself, we go on to make a difference another day. I promise you, that time will come. The time will come, the election will come when your work and your ballots will change the world, and it's worth fighting for." - John Kerry's concession speech, November 3, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home