"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Fun

Thanks to Alexis for the following questionnaire. I'm sure that it's a bit different that the one that the potential Michael Jackson jurors had to fill out...
Here we go!
(1) Total amount of music on your computer:
Currently I have about 500 songs on my Musicmatch Jukebox...and the numbers change everyday thanks to 15 Megs of Fame. I'm always finding fun stuff there. Check it out so you can listen to lots of independent music in several different categories and then rate each song. Every week a list of the top 25 songs in each category is released.
I'M ADDICTED TO IT !!
(2) The last CD you bought was:
The last CD that I bought was "The Futurist" by Robert Downey Jr. It's amazing! Not only is he a great actor, but he also is a very talented musician. "The Futurist" is the perfect CD for listening to while you're taking a bubble bath or driving alone in your car on a rainy night. Ahhh...I love it! Let's hope this means a comeback for RDJ.
(3) What is the last song that you listened to before you read this message:
I was visiting Stereogum and discovered that Joe Cocker has a new CD out in which he does several covers. The song that I was listening to as I was reading this message was his cover of "Jealous Guy."
(4) Write down 5 songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
(Sorry, Alexis, I have to go for 10...)
"Break Your Heart" - Barenaked Ladies
"Let Go" - Frou Frou
"Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg (I've been listening to this song everyday while I get ready for work lately, but it doesn't really mean a lot...)
"Who I Am" - Jessica Andrews
"Fixing Her Hair" - Ani Difranco
"Steal My Kisses" - Ben Harper
"Wonderful Tonight" - Eric Clapton
"Laid" - James
"Sleep While I Drive" - Melissa Etheridge/Jewel
"Everything" - Alanis Morissette
"Breakin' Me" - Johnny Lang
"The Captain" - Kasey Chambers
"Purpose" - Avenue Q Soundtrack
"Beast of Burden" - The Rolling Stones
(I couldn't stop...I had to go all the way to 15...I would die without music...)
(5) Who are you going to pass this onto and why?
Andrea @ "Andrea's Photo Blog" - She always has witty commentary...and the best pics...wow!
Jason @ "Daley World News" - This doesn't even fit the format of his site at all, but he's a risk taker. I challenge him to fit it into an upcoming story...
Kim @ "Bacon and Eh's" - I can see her passing this on to many others for their enjoyment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did this one already a few weeks ago ...

My Musical AnswersI think perhaps one person from my list actually did it, the buggers :)

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home