"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

100 Things About Me

I will jump on the bandwagon and add 100 things about myself. I will share because I care. Enjoy!

1. My name is Jodi Lee Morgan.

2. I am going to be 28 years old in 16 days.

3. I was born in Springfield, Illinois.

4. I am a Pisces.

5. I have my AA in Business, my BA in Mass Media Communication, and my MA in Interpersonal Communication from the University of Illinois.

6. I am right-handed.

7. Am I single?

8. I don't have any children.

9. I prefer instant messaging to e-mail.

10. I wear size 3/4 shoes...yes, kids shoes...

11. My birthmark is on my neck. It looks like a small spot of dirt.

12. My favorite bands are The Beatles and Barenaked Ladies.

13. Reality television is my guilty pleasure.

14. I have a toy Pomeranian named Shelby.

15. I'm addicted to stupid trivia about anything.

16. I work in the social services field.

17. I am being honored on 3-5-05 as a "Vagina Warrior" for my contributions in the community to preventing violence against women and girls.

18. I'm close to the Starbucks guy.

19. I used to play the piano and the oboe.

20. I love listening to acoustic guitars.

21. I also love the sound of people clapping outside.

22. A big nose on a guy is a total turn-on.

23. I love making out.

24. I am a liberal.

25. I have met Jared the Subway guy and Susan from "Sesame Street."

26. I am very picky about water pressure when I take a shower.

27. I am an only child.

28. I am a non-practicing Catholic.

29. I have naturally red hair.

30. I have blue eyes and wear glasses.

31. I lost over 60 pounds last year.

32. I sunburn easily and then it just goes away.

33. My first concert ever was Julian Lennon.

34. My friend Becks is really good at helping me get my shit together.

35. My favorite song is "Break Your Heart" by Barenaked Ladies.

36. My favorite movie is "Life is Beautiful."

37. Will Ferell can make me laugh until I cry.

38. I don't have any tattoos but would like to get the word "peace" on my back in typewriter font.

39. My ears are double-pierced.

40. I prefer silver jewelry to gold.

41. I have a scar on my left eye that looks like a dimple from when I fell onto a picket fence when I was 6.

42. I broke my little toe on my right foot last year when I fell down stairs in my house.

43. I worked at Bath and Body Works for 2 years until I got put on probation for "not smiling enough."

44. I would die without music.

45. I could eat pasta with meat sauce every single day.

46. My favorite cocktail is a Malibu and Coke.

47. I drive a 1999 Dodge Neon.

48. My favorite bar is the Brewhaus.

49. My favorite TV show ever was "Sex and the City."

50. I am a morning person.

51. I am also a night owl.

52. I love watching Strong Man competitions on TV.

53. The ringtone on my cell phone is currently set to "Fraggle Rock."

54. I prefer Pepsi to Coke, but Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi.

55. I can drink water by the gallons.

56. I think that rain is sexy.

57. I was blessed by the Pope.

58. I love to use ellipses... ... ... ... ... ...

59. I love everything about the 80's.

60. I love the Internet.

61. I hate olives and red peppers.

62. Sometimes people tell me that I look like Velma from Scooby Doo.

63. I'm allergic to Penicillin and Depakote.

64. I have never been on a ferris wheel or a rollercoaster.

65. I'm emetophobic.

66. Autumn is my favorite season.

67. I have to visit www.toothpastefordinner.com everyday.

68. I am 4'11" tall.

69. I used to be a Girl Scout.

70. I love sleeping with a fan blowing on me.

71. I like to spoon.

72. I am always late for everything.

73. I also procrastinate.

74. I would love to own a children's bookstore someday.

75. If possible, I would go back to high school.

76. I think jokes about lepers are funny.

77. I can rollerskate backwards.

78. I believe in fate.

79. Nerds turn me on.

80. Ebay is also a guilty pleasure.

81. I have to be early for movies because I love previews.

82. I think I may have ADHD.

83. When I was young, I wanted to marry Mr. Rogers.

84. I hate science fiction.

85. Vanilla ice cream is much better than chocolate.

86. Salty stuff is much better than sweet stuff.

87. I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials.

88. I keep a "grateful journal."

89. I am a constant ice chewer but I don't think that it has anything to do with low iron levels or sexual frustration...I just like to chew on ice.

90. I could play Scattergories for hours at a time.

91. I want someone to sing "Wonderful Tonight" to me before I die.

92. "Napoleon Dynamite" was the best movie that I saw last year.

93. My favorite thing about the summer is going to concerts.

94. I want to see Paul McCartney in concert before either of us dies.

95. I won't let the kids that I work with use Play-Doh because I hate the way it smells.

96. I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled but I'm too scared to do it so I've been avoiding the dentist.

97. When I was little I used to love the Transformers cartoon because I thought that the theme song stated "Morgan meets the eye" rather than "More than meets the eye."

98. My favorite pair of shoes are my Birkenstock clogs with a red piece of string tied to the left one.

99. I am more confident when I wear black.

100. Coming up with 100 things about myself was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

As if this list wasn't enough, check out my list of things I would like to do before I die at www.43things.com. Just look up "beatls8" and then make your own list. I dare ya...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said you are a night owl twice! -Becks.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said you are a night owl twice! -Becks.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Beatls8 said...

Congrats Becks! You've made it to #34!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home