"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Friday, April 29, 2005

What Do I Have in Common with Dub-ya ??

I have recently discovered that I have one, and only one, thing in common with President Bush. We are both deeply in love...with our iPods. While I received mine from Winter as a birthday gift, he received his from his daughters. As for actually being able to download music, it's reported that he isn't familiar with how to do that, but rather leaves it up to his aides. What I wouldn't give to be part of that crew...Can you see Bush jogging along and realizing that Snoop Dogg is playin' on his "iPizzle"? Nice. It seems as if his playlist is quite eclectic, but no one can figure out what it has to say about the man. Check it out yourself...

Dum Dum - Brenda Lee
Do I Have to Say the Words? - Bryan Adams
Uhh Ahh - Boyz II Men
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm - Crash Test Dummies
Words Get in the Way - Miami Sound Machine
Yakety Yak - The Coasters
Thank God I'm A Country Boy - John Denver
The Fool on the Hill - The Beatles
I Can't Help Myself - The Four Tops
I'm a Fool - Dino, Desi and Billy
A Fool Never Learns - Andy Williams
Somethin' Stupid - Nancy Sinatra
Don't Know Much - Aaron Neville
If I Only Had a Brain - Ray Bolger
See the Funny Little Clown - Bobby Goldsboro
Monkey Time - Major Lance
Funny Face - Donna Fargo
Funny Way of Laughin' - Burl Ives
Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin
You Cheated, You Lied - The Sheilds
Why Don't You Believe Me? - Joni James
Lead Me On - Maxine Nightengale
Liar - Three Dog Night
Unbelieveable - EMF
Two Faces Have I - Lou Christie
Would I Lie to You? - Charles and Eddie
Misled - Kool and the Gang
Fortunate Son - John Fogerty
Toy Soldier - Martika
I Don't Wanna Fight - Tina Turner
Run Away - Real McCoy
I Ran - Flock of Seagulls
Coward of the Country - Kenny Rogers
The Great Pretender - The Platters
One Tin Soldier - Coven
Wasted On the Way - Crosby, Stills and Nash
Catch Us If You Can - The Dave Clark Five
You Got Lucky - Tom Petty
For the Love of Money - The O'Jays
Get Money - Junior M.A.F.I.A.
Money - The Kingsmen
Money - Pink Floyd
Money Honey - Bay City Rollers
Take the Money and Run - Steve Miller Band
Taking Care of Business - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
Money for Nothing - Dire Straits
Steal Away - Robbie Dupree
Nothing from Nothing - Billy Preston
Get a Job - The Silhouettes
The World is a Ghetto - War
What a Fool Belives - The Doobie Brothers
I Don't Want to Wait - Paula Cole
One Track Mind - Bobby Lewis
Dangerous - Roxette
Insensitive - Jann Arden
I Go To Extremes - Billy Joel
Crazy - Patsy Cline
Eve of Destruction - Barry McGuire
Can't Stop This Thing We Started - Bryan Adams
Bad Time - Grand Funk
Too Much, Too Little, Too Late - Deniece Williams
Too Late to Turn Back Now - Cornelius Brothers
In Too Deep - Genesis
Take It to the Limit - The Eagles
So Sad - The Everly Brothers
Tragedy - Thomas Wayne
Don't Look Back - Boston
I Did It My Way - Frank Sinatra
Don't Blame Me - Nat King Cole
Don't Ask Me Why - Elvis Presley
I Keep Forgettin' - Michael McDonald
Our Lips Are Sealed - The Go-Go's
No One is to Blame - Howard Jones
I Can't Tell You Why - The Eagles
Leave Me Alone - Helen Reddy
I Should Care - Mel Torme
I Don't Care - Bad Company
Hard to Say I'm Sorry - Chicago
Take it Easy on Me - Little River Band
Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
You didn't actually think that I was going to be nice, did you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brea said...

That's hilarious!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home