"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

My Apologies...

I've been receiving tons of e-mail requesting my return and I'm LOVING IT!! I'll be back soon, I promise. I'm having massive computer problems at home and until my smart computer-literate friend Joe can make his way over, my computer is pretty much just serving time as a giant paperweight. The past month has been insane! I've been busy planning my 10-year high school reunion (which was a success, thank you very much), working odd shifts at work, and dealing with a host of many other things...maybe you'll find out more later...

Anyway, thanks for all of the support and I'll TRY to post at least weekly. Until then, keep the e-mails and comments comin'. Talk to ya soon!

-Jodi-
beatls8@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home