"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

To Celebrate Hump Day...

Kim brought this site to my attention and it has been making me giggle all morning. This picture is just the beginning. I even had to sumbit my own pic to the "humpmaster"...keep an eye out for it.

IN OTHER FUN NEWS...

I came across a guy, whose blog isn't poop contrary to the title, who developed a rather amusing list. Thought I'd share...

"Things You Probably Heard in the 80's...or Would Hear at Any 80's-themed Pary"

1) "Man, it's not going to get any better than these cassettes! Not in my lifetime. Fast forward AND rewind? It's just crazy!"

2) "Some bands are built to last and others aren't. I'm sorry, but I just don't think that U2 is going to be around in another 20 years. They just don't strike me as that kind of group."

3) "Do you want to go have some unprotected sex? We're straight, it's not like we're going to have to worry about AIDS or anything, c'mon!"

4) "When I think about George Michael, two words come to mind: P**** Magnet. That guy gets more ass than both of the Thompson Twins COMBINED. Man, I'd give my right nut to be George Michael, even for a day."

5) "Mike Tyson will never lose. He's an inspiration to us all."

6) "I look forward to following Michael Jackson's career. If there's one artist that you can count on to put out one exceptional record after the next, it's MJ. The guy is just incredible, and he's not the least bit pedo-philey either."

7) "Dan Quayle is too dumb to be in politics. I bet you he's the dumbest person we have ever had in office during our lifetime. At least we didn't vote him in. Imagine if we ever actually voted for someone that dumb! It'll never happen."

8) "I cannot wait for 'Back to the Future 2'!!! When it said 'to be continued...' at the end, I was like, 'Man, it can't come soon enough!' I bet it's better than the first!!"

9) "Heavy metal is here to stay!"

10) "Special effects will never get better than 'E.T.' That bike was FLYING!"

11) "Did you hear that Christopher Reeves took up horseback riding? Is there anything that Superman can't do?"

12) "I wonder what Janet Jackson's boobs look like..."

13) "There are three things I'll never do in my life: pay to watch TV, pay to listen to my radio, and pay more than $5 for a movie. It's totally not worth it."

14) "I wish George Lucas would make some more 'Star Wars' movies. How great would those be??"

15) "Man, those Coreys are such a dynamic duo! Their futures are so bright, I just gotta wear shades!"

16) "Wouldn't it be great if there were a television show celebrating how much we love this decade? No? Yeah, you're probably right."

"Hey Kool-Aid!"


Have a great Wednesday!

I've gotta go buy the newest issue of Tiger Beat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home