"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

She's baaaaack...

Indeed I am...

Missed you guys...Vincent is still working on my computer so there is a small glimmer of hope that things will turn around and I can get back to my daily blogging...I really do miss it...even though there isn't really a whole lot to report on right now...

Let's see what I can think of anyway...

1) Vincent and I spent the day at Pine Lakes resort with my mother and her boyfriend. I rode in a golf cart for the first time and we visited Mark Twain caves...a little cold and creepy.

2) Vincent and I are heading to Madison this coming weekend to visit Jason and his new girlfriend, Crystal. While there we're going to be attend, now this is no lie, an "underwear party" hosted by RuPaul and opera in the park. I think that we're also going to be able to head up to the Dells to visit an old co-worker and her husband for breakfast....it should be nice and I'm looking forward to it.

3) A big "shout-out" to my friend Tara, who was informed today that she passed the physical agility test for the Illinois State Police....Hoorah! She was even able to drag the dummy through the window without it's head coming off...

4) Vincent just made the most horrible sound every in the bathroom...not poop-related, but more of a hacking, coughing, wretching sound....thanks!

5) My friend Ali, who lives in London, has been found safe and sound following this week's tragedy. I hadn't heard from him for a number of days, so I'm glad to know that he's doing well. My thoughts are with England at this time...

6) Vincent and I went to a fun Sherlock Holmes exhibit in Peoria today where we met up with a couple of his college friends and an old high school friend of mine and had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack...Tasty!

7) Due to lack of nothing better to do in the evening of the 23rd of this month, my friend Regena got tix to see Fantasia, the winner of "American Idol - Season 3"...not sure how excited I am, but that girl certainly can blow!

Well, wish things were back to normal because I have lots of fun pics to share...I'm working on it...well, Vincent is really the one working on it so we should be up and going soon...we shall see...

As far as upcoming adventures with me, I have the Wisconsin trip next weekend, a Mr. O show at the "Taste of Downtown" where they'll be recording a live CD (please come out and join...if you haven't seen a Mr. O show before I can guarantee that you'll be impressed...and what better reason to go than to see me, right?), a trip to the new vineyards in Oakford, IL which includes a performance by The Oohs. These are the activities that are leading me to the end of the month. We'll see if I survive...should be a fun one! I promise I'll be back soon, but keep the e-mails comin'!

Peace, Love and Crabs,
Jodi

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay Tara! I still think giving her a gun is a bad idea...

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever go out for girls night out anymore? It's all Vincent this and Vincent that. Yes, sorry, I'm a little bitter. I really am happy for you two. Just sick of looking for someone myself... Ben didn't work, neither did Brent, Jon is supposed to call, I think Dan is too old, my sister still thinks I should get back together with Jake, ugh. Hey if Vinnie has any single, cute, not too boring and not too asshole friends let me know, maybe we could double.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Beatls8 said...

Wow, I really did mention Vincent a lot. Part of the reason for that is that we only see each other on the weekends and I usually update the blog from his house. Everything that is fresh in my mind is stuff that we've done together. Plus, I can't really tell you much about work that I do during the week, with confidentiality laws and everything. We should definitely go out...I totally agree...

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home