"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Saturday Night Fever!

Whew! I made it through another week. I feel as if I'm cheating though because I spent 3 out of those 5 work days at home sleeping and sick. Today I have to help out with an agency fundraiser at the FireFighter's Club (there is nothing like a man in uniform...unless I suppose he's out of uniform...yikes!). Tonight I'm heading out for a music marathon...seven bands in seven hours...we'll see if the blog entry tomorrow is comprehendible.

In honor of Saturday being my second favorite day of the week, I've decided to regularly add a "cocktail of the week" and a fun drinking game. Be safe!

John Kerry walked into a bar and the bartender asked, "Why the long face?"
(John Kerry could give several answers to this one this week...)


Need a friend tonight? Check out "PluggedOut Pen Pals." You join and then send e-mail whomever you find interesting. If they e-mail you back, an alert message is sent directly to your inbox. It's a free website for anybody to reach out and make friends with anybody else in the world. By "plugging out", you're put something back into this crazy thing we call the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home