"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Me and V



Well, I guess it gets to that point in every relationship where a crucial decision has to be made. Are V and I finally there? I realized it this weekend when we attended a wedding for two of his co-workers that got hitched. Just as the Spartans need their perfect cheer, V and I need the perfect song. I'm not quite sure what the purpose of having a song is, but I chuckled as I watched the bride and groom dancing to "Love of a Lifetime" by Firehouse. I think that songs are usually selected based on the song that is playing during a significant point in a relationship. Maybe it was the song that was playing when he dropped you off after your first date or maybe the song that was playing when you shared your first kiss or maybe the song that was playing when you told each other that you loved the other for the first time. Blech! I want the cheeziest, lamest, most fun song that can be thought of. V and I really aren't ones for sentimentality.

Please Help Us!!!

Submit suggestions below... Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I llike to move it move it! or you could use Doin' da butt. What about Hammmertime?

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home