"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Count Me In !!


Tell me now and tell me quickly...Who in the hell wouldn't want one of these????

I am addicted to kitchen gadgets and Back to Basics has developed this amazing invention that will allow me to partake in an Egg McMorgan every day. How perfect!

"Need toast? You've got it. Want a poached or hard boiled egg? It's yours. And if you want them together in your favorite breakfast sandwich, the Egg & Muffin Toaster also warms your pre-cooked meat. Bingo...ready to eat in about four minutes. It's sort of the drive-thru breakfast without the drive. One more way Back to Basics helps you make the foods you love."


The Egg & Muffin Toaster will be hitting stores this September...Everyone line up behind me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home