"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Can it be?? For Real??


Hey guys! I'm baaaack for good this time, ready to return to my daily blogging. Three cheers for Vincent for getting my computer up and running! Hoorah!

It's been a while since I've posted any pics and it's exciting to see the new system that Blogger is using...so easy! I can't wait to get my pics from this past weekend loaded onto my computer...nothing but fun and excitement for me all the time!

The above pic caught my eye...notice anything strange (or perhaps suggestive) about the subtitles? That's what ya get when you use interns...heh.

Ahhh...it's great to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home