"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Things That I Think You Should Know...

1) I'm going to Farm Aid this year...and I couldn't be more excited...unless the Barenaked Ladies were going to be there too...

2) Dar Williams is going to be in St. Louis next April...and I'm going to be there too...couldn't be better...unless, of course, the Barenaked Ladies were going to be there too.

3) I've started a blog for the Ursuline Academy class of 1995. If you're familar with the class, myself, or UA, feel free to check it out.

4) My friend Derrick, who lives in D.C., is not only one cool mo-fo, but the rockinest female impersonator ever...and he has a blog.

5) My friend Daniel, who lives in NYC, also has a great site where you can download a new podcast full of great music every week.

6) The movie version of "Rent" is going to be released in November...check out the trailer and read news about the film here.

7) I believe that this is the coolest cake ever...and I will make it...someday.

8) As of today, I only have to work 3 days for the next two weeks...Hoorah for vacation! On August 20, I will be celebrating my four year anniversary at my current job. Go me!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mary made that kitty litter cake once when we went to the mansion. I think it was the night you were in Chicago and Val called you to tell tht she was going to be late. NObody wanted to touch it. it just looked too real.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home