"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What's it Been Like...Forever?

Howdy!

I'm going to quit reminding everyone that I'm still alive...now I'll just remind everyone of how incredibly busy I've been. You all know the feeling so I'm hoping you'll understand, although I'm sure that you're world isn't going to crumble if I you aren't able to read about my latest happenings...

Well, for those who are interested, here's what I've been up to:

- I set a goal for myself of reading 2 books every month. I'm kicking that goal's ass as I'm getting ready to start my 8th book of the year! Hooray for me! I'm literate!

Here's the list of what I've read so far:

1) A Million Little Pieces
2) Pledged
3) My Friend Leonard
4) Couldn't Keep it to Myself
5) Laci's Story
6) Without You
7) The Da Vinci Code

I'm still looking for suggestions for new books to read so if you have checked any out that you think I may be interested in, send the titles my way...

- In case you haven't heard, V and I are shackin' up. I was quite excited about the adventure initially, and I still am, but I'm a little overwhelmed when I realize how much stuff I have to purge and pack. The amount of stuff that I own and haven't used in the past year is amazing. I've made a new rule for myself. If I bring something new into the house, I have to get rid of 5 things. It sounds like a pretty good ratio to me.

We've still been searching for the right place, but I think that we may have found one that we can both agree on. The problem? It's being built as we speak and won't be completed until May. We're impatient so we'll have to see how this one works itself out. This place does have a guest room so you're invited to stay anytime! V and I have also been discussing my desire to fill the guest room with tiny soaps and chocolates. He thinks that those are gay ideas. Hmmm...

- As you know if you've been reading my blog for a while, that I'm an avid supporter of St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. The annual radiothon is currently going on in Springfield. I answered phones this morning and will do so again tomorrow. If you're interested in making a pledge, please give us a call at 1-800-323-5322. This morning between the hours of 6-9 am, the community raised over $20,000! Congrats to WFMB/St. Jude's and thank you to all who pledged.

We'll it's 10 am and I'm officially "at work" now so I'll post again soon...sooner than a month! Look for some pics as well!

-Jodi-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home