"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Do You Hear What I Hear??

As you know, when I become obsessed with something, I really go all out. Lately the hobby of choice has been scrapbooking, but I've also learned of something else that is really blowing my skirt up. God bless the audioblog! As you've probably read, I haven't had my computer fixed for very long so it still has that "new" feel to it. I'm not yet bored, always finding new things and updating old things. As I was importing files into itunes to replace the ones that I lost in the "computer crash of 2005", I found some old blogs that I used to visit daily when my computer was in working order. One of them led me to audioblogs and I've been importing MP3s everyday since. I've gotten some really great new stuff and replaced some old classics. It's sooo exciting! Then again, I live for cheap thrills. Anyway, no sense in me keeping the love all to myself...here's a list of my new favorite audioblogs...Have fun!

Copy, Right? (one of favorites...)
Stereogum (who doesn't know about this one??)


And if you want to make sure that you didn't miss any new MP3 posts on a number of selected audioblogs, visit The Hype Machine, which provides the download on it's site and a link to the post. It's updated as often as the sites are updated. Excellent resource! Have fun, friends!!
Any audioblogs that you think I'm missing and shouldn't be??

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

thank you for the kind words, glad you like it!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Ғ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭∫‭‭ΛתּĢ℮ said...

yes well... if your meaning podcasts you should get Chris Moyals... aparently you just put the following URL into itunes!!??

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/rmhttp/downloadtrial/radio1/bestofmoyles/rss.xml

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home