"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

What Happens Now?

It seems that if there have been a variety of changes that I wasn't expecting in the New Year. What was supposed to be a care-free year with a new beginning and snow white start isn't so. I've been sick for 2 weeks, I've had drama with ex-boyfriends, I've had a death in a the family, and I managed to erase half of my programs off of my computer. Anyone have any good advice on how to deal with a situation such as this? I'll eventually have to learn to "Let Go."

"Drink up baby down
Are you in or are you out?
Leave your things behind
Cause it's all going off without you.
Excuse me,
Too busy writing your tragedy.
These mishaps you bubble wrap
When you've no idea what you're like.
So let go,
Jump in.
Well, whatcha waitin' for?
It's alright cause there's beauty in the breakdown.
So let go,
Just get in.
Oh it's so amazing here.
It's alright cause there's beauty in the breakdown.
The more it gains the more than it gives
And it rises with the fall.
So hand me that remote,
Can't you see that all that stuff's a slideshow?
Such boundless pleasure,
We've no time for later now.
You can't wait your own arrival.
You've 20 seconds to comply.
So Let Go."
~Frou Frou~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anyone have any good advice on how to deal with a situation such as this?" You. Me. Carlos. We need to get together soon... -Becky

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home