"You Too" and Stuff...

If it's "a penny for your thoughts" but you have to "put your two cents in", someone is making a penny somewhere.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It's Amusing to Me...

So, I've decided that I need to put a hold on all of those silly resolutions that I made on January 1 and begin with one goal. I need to laugh a little more. The following have provided me with plenty of chuckles over the past few days. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...on a regular basis...totally sober...

He's back! It's my favorite pianist except this time he's gettin' a little riskier...he's added a blindfold! Check out the video...however, be prepared, he does kinda look like a hostage in a padded cell...(totally kidding if you happen to read this Mr. Pianist...you're amazing!)

I laugh and love this...I'm going to have to try this sometime. Don't worry, I'll post the video for all to see! Anyone have any song suggestions or a cam so they can join in?

That Ken Jennings, he's always trying to be class clown!

O.K., this one doesn't make me laugh as much as it grosses me out...not the first two kids...hang on until the underdog joins in. Yuck.

This has always been a favorite. It's dedicated to Becky! Warning: Fast Squirrels! Weeeee!

Happy Hump Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home